Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Pansy Petals HB

 Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Today I am sharing a set of cards that I made for that recent card order.
My card lady requested another pack of cards using those pretty pansies!
I pulled out my Pansy Petals DSP and cut some strips to use for one of my favorite layouts!







I have gone thru 3/4 of this package of DSP and that means I might have to order another one eventually! This paper is so darn pretty!
Each card has a diecut pansy from the DSP on it.

Card Details:

Stamps: Pansy Patch
Ink: Fresh Freesia
Cardstock: Fresh Freesia, Soft Succulent, Basic White, Pansy Petals DSP
Accessories: Tasteful Textile 3D EF, Stitched Shapes Framelits (retired), Circle Layering Framelits, Pansy Dies, Soft Succulent Ribbon, Soft Succulent In Color Jewels, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


These are my favorites and my card lady loved them!

**********************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy










2 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

These are just gorgeous, Wendy!

Carol L said...

Those pansy papers really are pretty and I just love this design with 3 different snippets of those papers! Beautiful birthday makes! I hope you're out and able to enjoy this gorgeous weather today too! It's beautiful! We were running errands earlier this morning and I had my first Dunkin' Donuts coffee in probably 3 years on the way home! That just made my day :)