Saturday, May 1, 2021

Tasteful Touches Masculine HB

 Hello & Happy Saturday!

Happy May 1st as well!!

Burrr, it got downright cold here overnight!
After a week of 80's & humidity, it turned very blustery yesterday and got quite cold this morning! They said our temps will bounce back into the mid 60's today and will still be very windy! I had to kick the heat back on just to take the chill off.

Last evening I had my Stamp Day w/ Friends get together for April.
We had so much fun!
We talked, laughed and made 5 cards!
It certainly is good for the soul to spend time with my friends!

My card today features the Tasteful Touches stamp set that is a hidden gem!
You could use this set for many different occasions.
This one I pulled the feather from the set to create a masculine Happy Birthday card!




The girls have lots of men in their lives so they always like make the masculine cards to have on hand. This one was very easy!
The diecut shapes on my card come from the coordinating die set called Tasteful Labels Dies and for the Night of Navy stitched scallop shape, we embossed that with my favorite, Tasteful Textile 3D EF!
The sentiment comes from the retired Happy Birthday, Gorgeous stamp set.
It was a small stamp that fit beautifully on the Basic White diecut.

Card Details:

Stamps: Tasteful Touches, Happy Birthday, Gorgeous (retired)
Ink: Night of Navy, Gray Granite
Cardstock: Gray Granite, Night of Navy, Basic White
Accessories: Tasteful Labels Dies, Tasteful Textile 3D EF, Rhinestones, Mini Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

The ladies loved this one and had a fabulous time making it!
I try to keep things simple for them and using the feather to create our own background dsp so to speak was quick & easy!

I have a pack of cards coming up later this week to share using the same stamp set for my card lady! Using the feather makes for a great masculine card if fishing, hunting or cars are not something you'd want to use to create a masculine card.
You can't go wrong!

************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

Carol L said...

Glad you enjoyed stamping together last night! The simple things like that have been missing from our lives for too long now! Pretty cards using those feathers and colors and I love the embossed circles in the centers! This weather is cra-cra! Hot enough for the a/c to be on 2 nights ago and now so brutally chilly the heat needed to be back on last night! My old body can't adjust anymore! LOL Enjoy the weekend!

R's Rue said...

I love it. Well done.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com