Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Handsomely Suited

 Good Morning & Happy Tuesday!

Today I have a card to share with you using the Handsomely Suited Bundle which was so fun to create!




I made this card for my card lady whom needed this for her son's birthday!
I have never used the tie from this stamp set until I made this and I really love the look of it! The sentiment comes from the same stamp set.
The Basic White panel under my sentiment I ran thru the Big Shot with the new Bark 3D EF. It reminds me of the retired Old World Map 3D EF that just retired.
I added some retired Pacific Point Enamel Dots to finish this.
I hope she likes this!

Card Details:

Stamps: Handsomely Suited
Ink: Pacific Point
Cardstock: Pacific Point, Basic White, Well Suited DSP
Accessories: Suit & Tie Dies, Bark 3D EF, Circle Layering Framelits, Pacific Point Enamel Dots (retired), Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I love this suite of products but not crazy on the bow ties that are in it.
I really don't know anyone who wears bow ties anymore!

*******************************************************
My thoughts today...



Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy




1 comment:

Carol L said...

Those plaid papers make a perfect masculine birthday card, and I like the tie too! Another great design and a fun card for any guy's birthday!