Sunday, May 23, 2021

Hydrangea Haven

 Hello & Happy Sunday!

It's been a hot weekend here in PA and today they said we will hit 90 degrees!
My ac was on all day yesterday and most likely will be again today.

First, I have an engagement card to share that I made for that recent card order.
My card lady requested 4 engagement cards so I am sharing the first one today...




I finally broke open my Hydrangea Haven stamp set and got it inked up!
I'm hoping to use it more now that summer weather is here.

Card Details:

Stamps: Hydrangea Haven, Love & Laughter (retired)
Ink: Memento Black, Highland Heather, Old Olive
Cardstock: Highland Heather, Basic White, Old Olive, Hydrangea Hill DSP
Accessories: Hydrangea Dies, Oval Layering Framelits (retired), In Color Jewels, Gorgeous Grape Sheer Ribbon, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I thought it looked a bit busy with that DSP and then a Hydrangea flower on top but my card lady loved it!

**************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

Carol L said...

I LOVE this one! I've always been fond of hydrangeas, and the colors here are just beautiful! Not surprised your card lady loved it too :) I can almost smell those beautiful flowers! Have a great Sunday, our a/c has been on for 4 days now, but hopefully it will get a break in the coming week! Stay cool!

Vicki Burdick said...

Beautiful, and this is perfect for an engagement card!!