Friday, May 21, 2021

Hello There!

 Good Morning & Happy Friday!

It's a beautiful morning here in PA but it's to get warm again today!
This type of morning you wish you could bottle up!

I have a sweet card to share today that I made to send to a friend using the Sweet Strawberry set! I'm thrilled that it carried over into the new Stampin Up! catalog because it's so cute and absolutely perfect for this time of year when strawberries are coming into season!





I made this into a pocket card to I could tuck my tag into it.

Card Details:

Stamps: Sweet Strawberry
Ink: Poppy Parade, Garden Green
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Poppy Parade, Basic White, Berry Delightful DSP (SAB 21)
Accessories: Strawberry Builder Punch, Tailor Made Tags Dies, Ornate Floral 3D EF, Corner Rounder Punch (retired), Bumble Bee Enamel Dots (retired), Blender Pen, White Baker's Twine, Poppy Parade Ribbon (retired), Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I think it's pretty sweet and looking forward to our local strawberry season!

********************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & make it a terrific day!
~Wendy




3 comments:

R's Rue said...

So cute.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Carol L said...

What a perfect seasonal card! I just love the strawberry theme and cute tag holder card, and the tag is super cute too with that great die cut and image! I hope to get down to my local organic farm and buy some of their luscious strawberries as soon as they come in :) Have a happy weekend!

Vicki Burdick said...

Love this so much!!!