Friday, May 14, 2021

Hey Friend!

 Hello & Happy Friday!

My hubby has the day off so i'm going to make this short!

Today I have a card to share made using a new set from the 2021-2022 Stampin Up Annual Catalog called In Symmetry! It reminds me of a set from a few years ago called Bloom by Bloom.




I pulled the colors for my card from the pretty Sweet Symmetry DSP.

Card Details:

Stamps: In Symmetry
Ink: Calypso Coral, Just Jade
Cardstock: Calypso Coral, Basic White, Sweet Symmetry DSP
Accessories: Hippo & Friends Dies, Flowers for Every Season Ribbon Pack, Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I'm looking forward to using this stamp set more as we get into the summer months! It has a nice variety of sentiments and the DSP has the prettiest prints & patterns!

************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy




1 comment:

Carol L said...

Those colors are so pretty together, and the ribbon and perfectly tied bow add such a wonderful touch too! Love today's quote too, it's very true :)