Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Can't Thank You Enough

 Hello & Happy Wednesday!

A hot & humid day is on tap with thunderstorms off & on all day!
I'm going to try to hide downstairs and do some stamping to pass the time.

Today I have a set of Thank You cards to share that I whipped up a few weeks ago for my card rack. They did not last long as my card lady needed a pack on her last order. This set was inspired by someone on a Facebook page I belong too and they use retired products.






Card Details:

Stamps: So Sentimental (retired)
Ink: Memento Black, White Craft Pad
Cardstock: Balmy Blue, Basic White, Botanical Butterfly DSP (retired)
Accessories: Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Brilliant Wings Dies, Layered Leaves 3D EF (retired), Highland Heather Ribbon (retired), Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I have so much retired stuff in my stash that pulling it out and using it again just makes me smile!
I used one of the Wonder Recipes for the card design.
Each piece of DSP measures 2x3 that are adhered on top of the embossed panel.
Any time you use an embossing folder it gives your card some nice texture!

*************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

Carol L said...

This card has me wanting to use this design to get rid of LOTS of dsp I've had forever! I love the colors, patterns and butterfly accents! Beautiful! It's storming right now where we live and windy windy windy!

Vicki Burdick said...

Gorgeous, I love everything about this set of cards!!!