Saturday, May 8, 2021

Floral Anniversary Set

 Good Morning & Happy Saturday!

Today I have a set of Anniversary cards to share with you!
These are my favorites out of all the cards I just recently made for my card lady.
I pulled out my Art Gallery bundle for these...






I find these cards so refreshing with that pretty Fine Art Floral DSP!
I stamped my beautiful flower in Bumble Bee ink and diecut it with the Floral Gallery Dies. The stem & leaves were stamped in Mossy Meadow and diecut.
I popped them on with a couple of Dimensionals.
The sentiment comes from a really old Stampin Up! stamp set called Great Greetings.
I stamped it in Merry Merlot ink and diecut with the Stitched Rectangle Framelits. I added a Bumble Bee Enamel Dot to each card.

Card Details:

Stamps: Art Gallery, Great Greetings (retired)
Ink: Merry Merlot, Bumble Bee, Mossy Meadow
Cardstock: Bumble Bee, Basic White, Fine Art Gallery DSP
Accessories:  Floral Gallery Dies, Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Bumble Bee Enamel Dots (retired), Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


After I finished these I really did not want to sell them but I knew my card lady would do me proud and send every one of these beauties to people she knows!
And let me tell you, she made a big deal out of them when I delivered them to her recently! I'm so glad that I bring her a little bit of joy each month with the cards she requests. She's such a sweetheart!

**************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy




1 comment:

Carol L said...

I think you are blessed to be making so many cards for a wonderful lady who loves to spread joy and love to everyone with hand-made cards! You two are a perfect team together! These are really stunning with those pretty papers and gorgeous flower! Beautiful!