Thursday, May 27, 2021

Friends Are Like Seashells

 Hello & Happy Thursday!

Our weather yesterday was hot & humid!
Storms rolled thru around supper time.
We did not have anything too bad but some places got hit with crazy winds and downpours!
Today is to be a much nicer day and i'm hoping I do not need my ac on!

My card that I am sharing today is made with the Friends Are Like Seashells stamp set. This set is in the January- June Mini Catalog that has carried over into the Stampin Up! Annual Catalog. 
However, the DSP did not and is only available until the end of June.




This time I also used the Seashells 3D EF that arrived last week after being on backorder for weeks. It's beautiful and I know here I did not show much of it.
I hope soon to make more cards with this suite of products with my stamp girls.
Deb is all about the beachy things!

Card Details:

Stamps: Friends Are Like Seashells
Ink: Seaside Spray
Cardstock: Seaside Spray, So Saffron, Basic White, Sand & Sea DSP
Accessories: Tasteful Labels Dies, Seashells 3D EF, White Baker's Twine, Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Super pretty card! I love the colors!

************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & make it a wonderful day!
~Wendy





5 comments:

LeAnne said...

This is so pretty, you've inspired me to use my set a bit more! I like the colors too! We are one of the areas that got hit with LOTS of wind and rain--it was crazy!! Feels so much better now, though!

Carol L said...

A perfect card for beach lovers with those great papers! I love the sentiment panel and great colors too! Wicked storms rolled through here yesterday - I still have raindrops on my windows this morning but looking forward to a nice cool day! Enjoy!

D'Ann said...

What a beautiful card! Have been waiting forever for the folder to come in. Love! :)

R's Rue said...

So beautiful.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Vicki Burdick said...

Lovely!!!