Thursday, May 20, 2021

Happy Anniversary

 Good Morning & Happy Thursday!

Today is my daughter, Kelsey's 28th birthday!
How can she be 28 already?! 
She has made this mama super proud and is such a hard worker!
I love going to the restaurant and hearing her co workers and customers talk about her and compliment her on being a good worker.
She is always pleasant to people and has a big heart!
What more could a parent ask for?!
Happy Birthday, kiddo! 💗

So, today I have another Anniversary card to share that my card lady requested for her daughter. This one was a last minute call that will get delivered to her soon.
I pulled out some new Hand Penned DSP and got to work.




Card Details:

Stamps: Many Mates (retired)
Ink: Mint Macaron
Cardstock: Pale Papaya, Mint Macaron, Basic White, Hand Penned DSP
Accessories: Oval Layering Framelits (retired), Label Me Fancy Punch, Pale Papaya Ribbon, Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I kept this one simple since it was last minute.
I love when the DSP does all the work!
This entire suite is from the new Stampin Up! catalog and I can't wait to ink up the stamp set! 

*******************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a terrific day!
~Wendy




1 comment:

Carol L said...

Those papers are so pretty with the wonderful colors and I love the striped detail at the bottom! Another beautiful design for an anniversary card - sure to please your customer and her daughter! Happy Birthday to your daughter, I hope you all have a fantastic celebration together!