Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Happy Thoughts

 Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Yesterday turned out to be a cool, cloudy day which was fine with me after that hot & humid day on Sunday! 
Today is to be a warm sunny day!

 I have a set of cards to share that I made for on my card rack.
I always work ahead just incase my card lady needs anything last minute.





Card Details:

Stamps: Happy Thoughts
Ink: Highland Heather
Cardstock: Seaside Spray (retired), Basic White, Highland Heather, Hydrangea Hill DSP
Accessories: Tailor Made Tags Dies, Seaside Spray Metallic Ribbon (retired), Seaside Spray Faceted Dots (retired), Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Lots of layers of this set but that paper is too pretty to not showcase it!

******************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy




3 comments:

LeAnne said...

These are gorgeous, Wendy! Those papers are just beautiful, and you've showcased them perfectly!

Carol L said...

I agree with what LeAnne said above! These are just gorgeous and I love those beautiful papers and colors! Your card lady is so fortunate to have you making all her beautiful cards to send out!

Vicki Burdick said...

LOVE, this paper is some of my all time favorite, I bought a couple of extra packs!! You highlighted it so well and made the paper the star! Perfect!!