Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Inspiring Iris Sympathy

 Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Today the new 2021-2022 Stampin Up Annual Catalog went live and it has been a busy morning! I submitted 3 orders around 3am then headed back to bed for a few more Zzzzz's! I almost did not want to get back up but since the sun was shining I thought i'd better get moving!

Today I am sharing another card from last Friday's Stamp Day w/ Friends get together. This one uses the now retired Inspiring Iris set.




I have not done this stamp set much justice in the time it was available but I will continue to use it in my stamp room regardless of it being retired.
I try to keep the girls stocked up on all occasion cards during the year and then once the holidays come we transition over to those Halloween, Thanksgiving & Christmas cards. We've been on a roll with our get togethers so they should have a good supply of all occasion cards now!

Card Details:

Stamps: Inspiring Iris (retired)
Ink: Highland Heather, Pear Pizzazz
Cardstock: Highland Heather, Purple Posy (retired), Basic White, Highland Heather DSP (retired)
Accessories: Tufted 3D EF (retired), Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Oval Layering Framelits (retired), Butterfly Gems (retired), Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


Miss Emily just adored those Butterfly Gems!
I think it was the 1st time we ever used them but they were a nice change to use on this sympathy card! 

*********************************************
My thoughts today...



Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy

2 comments:

LeAnne said...

Beautiful in purple, Wendy! I wish they would bring back gingham again in ALL the colors!!! Or at least a gingham stamp! It's my favorite background!

Carol L said...

The colors and embossing on this design look magnificent! Simply GORGEOUS card and I can't believe that purple posy is already retired and I never bought any! It's beautiful!