Monday, May 10, 2021

Bridal Shower

Hello & Happy Monday!

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!
Our weather was cool & rainy so not much happened around here.

Today I am sharing with you a card I was asked to make for my card lady.
Her grandson is getting married this summer and she sent me the Bridal Shower invite for me to recreate a card like it.
Take a look...


I folded the information part so I did not share the details.
Here is the card I made for her...



I had several different stamp sets out on my table playing around with them to see which I thought looked like the original card.
I settled on a retired SaleABration stamp set from 2018 called, Amazing You.
The ink color is one from many moons ago....Bordering Blue.

Card Details:

Stamps: Amazing You (SAB 18), Sincere Salutations (retired)
Ink: Bordering Blue
Cardstock: Basic White, Bordering Blue
Accessories: Tasteful Textile 3D EF, Stitched Shapes Framelits (retired), Oval Layering Framelits (retired), White Crinkle Ribbon, Glue Dot, Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

The ink and cardstock color was just a tad off but still it turned out just about perfect and my card lady was very happy with it!
She has not received the wedding invite yet but said once she does she will share it with me to try my hand at recreating it as well!
Surprisingly, this did not stress me out as everything came together smoothly!

********************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy






 

2 comments:

Carol L said...

Your card is a beautiful take on the invitation! Great colors and a wonderful design, and I used to love doing this same thing for weddings and bridal showers! NJ!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

How pretty, and they mirror each other beautifully!