Saturday, May 22, 2021

Floral Retirement Card

 Hello & Happy Saturday!

Hope your weekend is off to a great start!

Today I am sharing a card that was made for my card rack.
It uses a mix of old & new SU products.




Card Details:

Stamps: Wild About Flowers (retired)
Ink: Highland Heather
Cardstock: Highland Heather, Basis White, Hand Penned DSP
Accessories: Oval Layering Framelits ( retired), Highland Heather Ribbon (retired), Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I left the paper do all the work again!
Quick & easy!

***************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy


2 comments:

Carol L said...

Those papers and colors are just dreamy together and what a beautiful retirement card! I can almost smell the lilacs in that photo you posted too! I'm in purple heaven :)

D'Ann said...

Love this card! Simple yet just beautiful with the strip of dsp, little touches of ribbon and a little bling. Love!