Monday, May 3, 2021

Fancy Phrases HB

 Hello & Happy Monday!

Hope you all had a nice weekend!
They always seem to go by so quickly, don't they?

A rainy day is on tap after a very warm sunny day yesterday!
I did a bunch of house work over the weekend and got my stamp room cleaned up  after my Stamp Day w/ Friends get together on Friday evening!
Today I am going to share card #2.
This one uses the retiring stamp set, Fancy Phrases.




Sadly, this stamp set is retiring today and I only just bought it a few months ago!
Everything on this card as a matter of fact is retiring....
The All Wired Up background stamp, the Playing w/ Patterns DSP, the Fancy Phrases stamp set, Purple Posy cardstock & ink and the Ovals Layering Framelits.

This card was Miss Emily's favorite card!
I used the Kitchen Table Stamper's Wonder Recipe for the DSP layout.
I love how it showcases the papers!

Card Details:

Stamps: Fancy Phrases, All Wired Up
Ink: Calypso Coral, Purple Posy, Crushed Curry
Cardstock: Calypso Coral, Purple Posy, Crushed Curry, Basic White, Playing w/ Patterns DSP
Accessories: Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Oval Layering Framelits, Calypso Coral Ribbon (retired), Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

***************************************************
My thoughts today...


I usually have the tv (Hallmark Channel) on when I craft!

Thanks for stopping by & have a marvelous Monday!
~Wendy



1 comment:

Carol L said...

I just love these cards you've been creating with little pieces of tilted dsp for backgrounds! Beautiful colors and design! As for me, there's no tv in my craft room anymore because I'm so sick of hearing repetitive ads again and again that I much prefer the silence these days.