Monday, May 24, 2021

Butterfly Hello

 Hello & Happy Monday!

I hope you all had a nice weekend?!
It got hot & humid here!
Today they said we would only get to 68 degrees!
Big difference compared to yesterday when it got to 90!

Today I have a card to share made using a new stamp set called Sunny Sentiments.




Card Details:

Stamps: Sunny Sentiments
Ink: Highland Heather
Cardstock: Bermuda Bay, Basic White, Butterfly Bijou DSP (retired)
Accessories: Brilliant Wings Dies, Circle Layering Framelits, Painted Texture 3D EF, Rhinestones, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I made this card for myself to keep on hand.
I find here lately that I send lots of cards just to say hi!

**********************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have an amazing day!
~Wendy





3 comments:

LeAnne said...

I just got this set too, but haven't used it yet! What a beautiful way to break it in, those butterfly prints are delightful!

Carol L said...

Those colors are just dreamy in that fabulous dsp! WOW! I love the pretty butterfly too and again - the strips of dsp staggered that way are a fabulous look for cards! Simply beautiful! I hope your Monday is simply beautiful too! I'm liking this cool spell for a day or two, then back into the 90s by Wednesday. I heard next week one day the high is supposed to only reach 64. Crazy weather!

Vicki Burdick said...

beautiful! I need that sentiment set!