Thursday, May 13, 2021

Hats Off Card

 Good Morning & Happy Thursday!

Today I have a new bundle to share with you that is in the 2021-2022 Stampin Up! Annual Catalog! This one is called Hats Off and as soon as I seen it, it went on my list! 




My son needed a birthday card for Shawn's birthday that was this past Sunday so I broke open this new bundle and got to work. This set is perfect for any guy that wears hats and Shawn is one of those guys!

Do you see the stitching on the hat?
I love all the detail the Hat Builder Dies give to this!

Card Details:

Stamps: Hats Off,  Turtle Friends (sentiment)
Ink: Night of Navy
Cardstock: Pacific Point, Basic White, Well Suited DSP
Accessories: Hat Builder Dies, Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Night of Navy Enamel Star, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


Shawn loved this card because he loves his hats!
This set could not be more perfect!

**********************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & make it a great day!
~Wendy





3 comments:

LeAnne said...

What a great bundle! This hat looks REAL and that paper matches a shirt my DH has perfectly! FUN!

D'Ann said...

I love your guy card! :) Agree the hat looks real. :)

Carol L said...

That is one cool hat, and I love the checkered paper you paired it with! My hubs never ever leaves the house without his baseball cap! It's a guy thing :)