Saturday, May 15, 2021

Tasteful Touches Card Set

 Good Morning & Happy Saturday!

I almost said "Happy Sunday"! LOL
With Shawn having yesterday off and I am headed out for a quick haircut this morning.....it threw me off since I usually go for haircuts on Sunday mornings!

Anyways, I hope your having a great start to your weekend!

I have a set of Birthday cards to share today that my card lady requested.
It's not often she asks for masculine birthday cards so I try to keep them a bit neutral since she does not like anything with fishing, hunting or cars.
I usually use feathers on her masculine cards so I pulled out my Tasteful Touches stamp set and got to work!

These cards were designed just like the recent masculine card that we made at my last Stamp Day w/ Friends get together except I changed up the colors...






I used Crumb Cake & Soft Succulent inks & cardstocks on these and loved the outcome! So did my card lady!

Card Details:

Stamps: Tasteful Touches, Timeless Tulips (sentiment)
Ink: Crumb Cake, Soft Succulent
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Soft Succulent, Basic White
Accessories: Tasteful Labels Dies, Champagne Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I think I like the softer look to these compared to the Night of Navy/Gray Granite combo I used on the last card like these!
Soft Succulent is a color that at first did not exist on my radar but it is slowly growing on me! It is a new In Color this year and will be around until 2023! It reminds me of Sage Shadow if you've been around the Stampin Up! world along time you may remember that color!

So, I hope you liked these cards & the colors I used!
They were fun to make!

****************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & make it a great day no matter what you do!
~Wendy





1 comment:

Carol L said...

What a fabulous design for a masculine card, and I love the color combo too! Thanks for the sweet card you sent me - I just love it and it came just when I needed a little pick-me-up! For this day I'm taking a break from cooking and picking up dinner at our local firehouse BBQ chicken event! Just chillin:) Have a great weekend and hugs to you!