Friday, May 7, 2021

Pansy HB

Hello & Happy Friday!

Yay! We made it to another weekend!

Today I am sharing a card that I made for my customer who requested a Pansy card for a very good friend of hers using the Pansy Patch stamp set.




Her friend's favorite color is pink so this card is loaded with the new In Color, Polished Pink! It's a bright color reminding me of Pink Passion from many years ago!
Those pretty pansy flowers were diecut from the  Pansy Petals DSP using the Pansy Dies. I love that they do this with their dies & DSP!

Card Details:

Stamps: Pansy Patch
Ink: Polished Pink
Cardstock: Polished Pink, Basic White, Pansy Petals DSP
Accessories: Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Pansy Dies, Polished Pink Ribbon, Bumble Bee Trinkets, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Pansies are my least favorite flower but I have loved playing with this suite of products! I have more cards to share coming up using this suite!

********************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & make it a great day!
~Wendy






 

3 comments:

LeAnne said...

I thought the same thing about Pink Passion when I saw this color! This is one gorgeous card....those pansies are just beautiful and that DSP is too...can't wait to get mine!

Carol L said...

The colors are so vivid and pretty - just perfect for a feminine birthday card! Loving those pansies too ;)

D'Ann said...

Oooh Wendy! Yours has got to be the prettiest card I've seen with this stamp set. Beautiful colors!