Thursday, March 10, 2022

Hand Penned Birthday

Hello & Happy Thursday, Friends!

The weekend is almost here! 
They are saying more wintry weather for Saturday. I really hope not.
Yesterday's weather turned out to be a sloppy wet mess and thankfully the snow did not stick around very long!

Today I have a pretty set of birthday cards to share using the Hand Penned Suite. 
I made these to put on my card rack.






Card Details:

Stamps: Hand Penned, Pansy Patch
Ink: Mist Moonlight, Memento Black, Stampin Blends- Misty Moonlight, Pale Papaya, Mint Macaron
Cardstock: Pale Papaya, Misty Moonlight, Basic White, Hand Penned DSP
Accessories: Painted Texture 3D EF, Circle Layering Framelits, Penned Flowers Dies, Genial Gems, Mini Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


A beautiful suite of products that I really like!
The papers are a bit busy but I think with this design it helps to keep them calmed down and your eye is drawn to the focal point.

***********************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & make it a wonderful day!
~Wendy




1 comment:

Carol L said...

You always use your designer papers in the most beautiful way, and this is a gorgeous set of birthday cards! I just love the color combination of navy, green and yellow! Yes, this weather is wearing me out, but at least I did get out and enjoy some sunshine today - until the grocery tab rang up!!! Soon we'll be taking out mortgages on groceries and gasoline! LOL Stay warm in the white stuff coming on Saturday :)