Saturday, March 5, 2022

Hello Friend

 Hello & Happy Saturday, Friends!

Last Sunday afternoon I snuck off to my stamp table and started to play around with the Sharing Sunshine stamp set. I ended up making a pack of cards that I decided I would address and mail out to a couple of my friends...






As this week went on I started hearing from all the friends that received a card in the mail.
Everyone said that they made them smile and it made their day!
And that in return makes me happy to know I made someone's day! 🌞

Card Details:

Stamps: Biggest Wish, Sharing Sunshine
Ink: Flirty Flamingo, So Saffron, Blushing Bride, Mango Melody, Basic Black
Cardstock: So Saffron, Basic White, Sunshine & Rainbows DSP (SAB 22)
Accessories: Tasteful Labels Dies, Tasteful Textile 3D EF, Iridescent Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I even got an order for a pack of these that I started working on yesterday!
They are going to be a bit different though as I do not have anymore of the same papers I used on these. I'm sure the set will be just as wonderful as these! 
I will share them here once they are finished!

*******************************************************
My thoughts today...


So very true!

Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy







2 comments:

Carol L said...

These are such bright and cheerful cards, and I just love that smiling sun placed above the sentiment panel! Little acts of kindness like what you did can go a real long way to brighten the day of someone who needs a little good cheer! Thanks for always making me feel like I matter :) These are wonderful cards and I'm delighted to have received one!

Vicki said...

Hello Sunshine!!!! I love these so much....I may need to CASE them! They are super cute and so fun! 🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞