Friday, March 11, 2022

First Communion

 Good Morning and Happy Fri-YAY!

The weekend is here but it's to get down right cold with snow happening tomorrow!
My plans....stay warm and hopefully do some crafting!
Going to make chili in the crockpot and call it a day at my stamp table.
But before we start complaining about the cold & snow...today we are going to have a beautiful day! 60 degrees and lots of sunshine! WooHoo!
I noticed yesterday while walking the dogs that my daffodils & tulips are starting to come up!
A sure sign that spring is almost here!


Today's card is one that my card lady requested for a young girl at church.
It's a good thing that I kept the Inspired Events stamp set from a few years ago.



Card Details:

Stamps: Inspired Events (retired)
Ink: Highland Heather
Cardstock: Highland Heather, Basic White, Highland Heather DSP
Accessories: Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Tailored Tag Punch, Detailed Trio Punch, Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I probably should make a few more of these to keep on my card rack.
At Christmastime the stamp girls cleared some of the pockets on my big card rack so I started working on refilling those pockets. 
I made a bunch of Happy New Year cards earlier this week. 
Next I will move on to making belated birthday cards in between card orders.
Yes, my card lady already hit me up for a few things for her next order.
She keeps me very busy!

*****************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy




1 comment:

Carol L said...

This is such a precious card, and beautiful with purple colors! I don't know how you manage to keep up with orders and filling your card rack, but you inspire me in so many ways! Stay warm and keep that shovel handy for tomorrow :)