Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Waves of Inspiration

 Hello & Happy Tuesday, Friends!

Sorry for the late update today!
I spent most of the day out on the back porch with the dogs enjoying the warmth & lovely sunshine!
Here is Bailee keeping watch over her yard!


 I have a pretty cool card to share made using a new bundle that came out last month. It took awhile for it to grow on me and in all honesty, I probably would not have ordered it but Shawn liked it. He likes anything with the beach so I knew it was right up his alley!
This new suite of products is called Waves of Inspiration. I think I loved the rhinestones in it most! LOL They are all the colors of blue!
Here is the card I made over the weekend. First one, hot off the stamp table!



Card Details:

Stamps: Waves of Inspiration
Ink: Memento Black, Coastal Cabana, Soft Suede, Versamark, Stampin Blends- Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight
Cardstock: Basic White, Coastal Cabana, Waves of the Ocean DSP, Mother of Pearl Specialty Paper
Accessories: Waves Dies, Snowflake Splendor Ribbon (retired), Rhinestones Waves Jewels, White Embossing Powder, Heat Gun, Glue Dots, Adhesive Sheets, Tombow Multipurpose
 Liquid Glue

This suite of products is only available until May 2, 2022.


*********************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
Wendy






3 comments:

LeAnne said...

This is really pretty! I just love the pilings with the pelican...you made it all look so real! Glad you enjoyed your day, it was nice outside and your pup looks like she enjoyed it too!

Cherie said...

Such a beautiful card! Thanks for sharing it!

Carol L said...

This is wonderful and reminds me of warm summer breezes off the ocean! Beautiful colors too! We spent some of the afternoon sitting on the porch too - it sure was beautiful for a while! Cooler today but still nice enough to sit out for a while! Enjoy your week ahead!