Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Easter Blessings

 Hello & Happy Tuesday, Friends!
It's the 1st day of March! One day closer to spring! YAY!!!

Hope your week is off to a good start!
Shawn was working from home yesterday so I pushed off my house cleaning until today.
The weather yesterday was cool but very sunny! The dogs enjoyed their evening walk since it wasn't windy. Today is to be in the 50's so I hope it motivates me to get my work done!

Last week I sat and worked on cards for my card lady. 
She ordered 3 packs of Easter which surprised me! I pulled out the Daffodil Afternoon DSP and got to work...






The black in this DSP just totally throws me off for being a springtime paper.
I guess I am not keen on black for a springtime color.
Anyways, I went with it and tried keeping my card on the lighter color side with the Basic White and Crushed Curry cardstocks. I do like how they turned out!

Card Details:

Stamps: Daffodil Daydream
Ink: Crushed Curry
Cardstock: Basic White, Crushed Curry, Basic Black, Daffodil Afternoon DSP (SAB 22)
Accessories: Oval Layering Framelits (retired), Bumble Bee Gingham Ribbon, Brushed Brass Butterflies, Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


When I think of Easter or Spring I think of pastel, soft colors so I hope my card lady will like these! What do you think?

**********************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy


1 comment:

Carol L said...

She'll love them I'm sure. I like the black! It seems black coordinates with nearly every holiday anymore so I'd use those pretty papers too! It's a beautiful set with the gold to tone things down. Hurry up spring - I just ordered 2 new chairs for some front porch sitting today. Hopefully by the time they get here the warm weather will be coming along with them! LOL Enjoy your day!