Wednesday, March 2, 2022

Sending Sunshine

 Good Morning & Happy Wednesday, Everyone!

I woke up this morning to bright sunshine, which just made my day!
Yesterday it was cloudy and we got to 50 degrees but it was quite breezy out.
Today is to be much different! Mid 50's and lots of warm sunshine but it will be short lived.
Colder tomorrow & Friday then back up to 50's & 60's for the weekend! 
It's like we are riding on a roller coaster but spring is coming!!


Today I have anther set of cards to share that I made for my card rack using some of the SaleABration Sunshine & Rainbows DSP. SaleABRation is now over but I think with the colors and prints of this paper it could be used all spring & summer long!





I started with a Misty Moonlight cardbase then a layer of Basic White that I ran thru the Big Shot with the Brick & Mortar 3D EF. Next I took 3 different sheets from the Sunshine & Rainbows DSP and cut then down to 2 x 3 and staggered them on my Basic White panel. I wanted to let me DSP shine so I just added a simple sentiment from the Welcoming Window stamp set. I stamped that in Magenta Madness ink and diecut it out with the Circle Layering Framelits and glued them on flat. I added a few Rhinestones and called them done.

Card Details:

Stamps: Welcoming Window
Ink: Magenta Madness
Cardstock: Misty Moonlight, Magenta Madness, Basic White, Sunshine & Rainbows DSP (SAB 22)
Accessories: Brick & Mortar 3D EF, Circle Layering Framelits, Rhinestones, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

*****************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & make it a wonderful day!
~Wendy









1 comment:

Carol L said...

Way to use up that pretty paper with all the rainbows and stars! This design looks easy and has a great impact with that fantastic sentiment panel too! Very pretty!