Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Retiring Stamp Day #3

 Hello & Happy Wednesday, Everyone!

A snowy morning is on tap here but it won't be anything big and it won't last long.
Tomorrow they are saying 70 degrees with a chance of thunderstorms?!
Yep, another crazy PA weather week!

Today I have another card to share that I made using another Stampin Up! bundle that is retiring. This bundle comes from the current catalog on page 30. It is the In Bloom stamp set with Pierced Blooms Dies. I will say that I was shocked by this being retired because it's a wonderful bundle! Again, it will live on in my stamp room!






Card Details:

Stamps: In Bloom (retiring), Sunny Sentiments (inside-retiring page 38)
Ink: Night of Navy
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Seaside Spray (retired), Basic White, Vellum, Paper Blooms DSP (SAB 21)
Accessories: Pierced Blooms Dies, Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Hippo & Friends Dies (retiring), Seaside Spray Metallic Ribbon (retired), Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

The front of my cardbase is torn down the edge where the card opens. I wanted to add a bit of texture to it by doing this. I couldn't get a good picture of it with the card closed.

*******************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy



1 comment:

Carol L said...

This is so pretty with those die cut flowers and blue colors. The vellum panel looks great with that sweet sentiment and I love the inside too! Very pretty!