Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Hey Friend Set 2

Hello & Happy Wednesday, Everyone!

Woke up this morning to....snow!  
Thankfully it's not laying. Atleast not yet!
I think it's going to be a bit too warm for it and may possibly turn to just plain rain as the day goes on.

I said the other day that I would share the 2nd set of Sunshine cards when I got them finished for my card lady.  Here they are...






The colors & DSP is different but everything else is the same.

Card Details:

Stamps: Sharing Sunshine, Biggest Wish
Ink: Mango Melody, Pool Party, Blushing Bride, So Saffron, Memento Black
Cardstock: Blushing Bride, Basic White, So Saffron, Sunshine & Rainbows DSP (SAB 22)
Accessories: Tasteful Textile 3D EF, Tasteful Labels Dies, Iridescent Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I like the colors & paper that I used on both sets of cards so I can't pick a favorite.
I think these would surely bring a smile to whom ever receives them!
I have a feeling she'll be asking for more!

*************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy






1 comment:

Carol L said...

Those little sunshine smiley faces just make me smile, and the added rainbows make for a sweet and cheerful card! Love what you've been doing with these stamps!