Saturday, March 12, 2022

Happy 80th Birthday!

 Hello & Happy Saturday!

We are in for a day of rain & snow then temperatures are going to drop like a rock!
Thankfully I do not have to go out in it but my poor doggies do.

Today I have another card to share that was part of the recent card order.
My card lady wanted an 80th birthday card for a friend.
I had a bunch of retired items out on my table so that is the route I went...



Card Details:

Stamps: Number of Years (retired)
Ink: Mossy Meadow
Cardstock: Pool Party, Mossy Meadow, Basic White, Birthday Bouquet DSP (retired)
Accessories: Large Number Framelits (retired), Circle Layering Framelits, Blush Blossom Ribbon (retired), Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Mini Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

My card lady loved it and said it was perfect for her friend!
WooHoo!

*************************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & stay warm today!
~Wendy





2 comments:

LeAnne said...

It's just beautiful, Wendy! Stay safe today!

Carol L said...

I just love this one, and especially that great sentiment! What a wonderful thing to say to someone celebrating an 80th birthday! Just perfect! I hope you're staying warm inside like me because it doesn't look too friendly outside my window today! Brrr!!