Monday, March 28, 2022

Let's Create With Retiring Products

Hello & Happy Monday, Everyone!

I sure hope you all had a wonderful restful weekend!
It got pretty cold & very windy here and we are back to wearing winter coats again.
The last several weeks it's been pretty mild so we were just wearing sweatshirts. 
I'm hoping this cold weather will be short lived and spring will return.

Today I am starting something new!
Since Stampin Up! revealed the retired list last week I've decided to take all my retired sets and create cards with them as well as use dies & embellishments too that are leaving us.
I am starting at the beginning of the current catalog.
My 1st card uses A Wish For Everything stamps & dies from page 14 and Timeless Tulips stamps & punch from page 38. I will share pictures of the stamp set with each card. You will notice a red check on the spine of my stamp cases...that means they are retired.







Card Details:

Stamps: Timeless Tulips
Ink: Real Red, Garden Green
Cardstock: Real Red, Pool Party, Garden Green, Vellum, Flowering Fields DSP
Accessories: Word Wishes Dies, Tulips Builder Punch, Hippo & Friends Dies, Waves Rhinestones, Mini Dimensionals, Vellum Tape, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I'm so sad that these sets & dies are retiring but you know they will live on in my stamp room! I hope you'll come back tomorrow to see another card made using more retired items!

***********************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy




 

1 comment:

Carol L said...

Those tulips are gorgeous and what a beautiful set of cards they make! You are so organized with your stamps & dies, but I've been using older stuff for ages because I rarely buy anything new anymore. I miss having the new stuff but I don't make nearly as many cards as I once did, so I'm stuck with using all retired products LOL Stay warm! I think it's supposed to hit 70 on Thursday, so we have nice weather to look forward to!