Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Retiring Stamp Day #2

 Hello & Happy Tuesday, Friends!

It is day #2 of sharing another card made using a retiring Stampin Up! bundle.
I am using the Welcoming Window stamp set and coordinating Window Flower Box Dies.
It's one of those beautiful stamp sets that came out last year in the 2021 January - June Mini Catalog and I only just recently purchased it. This bundle is on page 15 of the current Stampin Up! catalog. This is my first card made using it.






Card Details:

Stamps: Welcoming Window
Ink: Bumble Bee, Cinnamon Cider, Just Jade
Cardstock: Bumble Bee, Just Jade, Basic White, Bumble Bee, Cinnamon Cider & Just Jade DSP
Accessories: Tasteful Textile 3D EF, Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Bumble Bee Gingham Ribbon, Bumble Bee, Cinnamon Cider & Just Jade In Color Enamel Dots, Dimensionals. Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

The 2020-2022 In Colors will be leaving us the beginning of May.
These were some very pretty colors and I can honestly say that I have enjoyed them & will miss them! Also in that mix are the Stitched So Sweetly Dies and the Tasteful Textile 3D EF! That EF is one of my absolute favorites! *sigh*

I hope you will stop back tomorrow for another card!

**************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

LeAnne said...

Love how you used this set, and yes, I will very much miss those dies and EF too! WHY do they do that? I think I might be keeping those colors around a wee bit longer, they're some of my favorites!

Carol L said...

Great use of those polka dot papers to create the background for this sweet image panel! Everything combines for a great mother's day card here! That day will be here before we know it.