Saturday, March 26, 2022

Coffee & A Mystery Card Challenge

 Hello & Happy Saturday, Friends!

Hope your weekend is off to a great start!
I have a few errands to run this morning then i'm planning on doing so stamping this afternoon. We are in for a chilly/cold weekend here in PA with the chance of some wet snow flurries. That doesn't sound very springy does it? I am going to take advantage of it and do some creating.

Yesterday I watched another Facebook Live with Marisa from Kitchen Table Stamper and played along with the Coffee & A Mystery Card Challenge. It was to create a Gift Card Holder.
Here are the things we needed to make the challenge...


Here is my Gift Card Holder...



A friend of mine is having a birthday in April and I thought the Pansy Patch bundle was perfect for creating a springy birthday card! I will add a Panera Gift Card once it gets closer to her special day!

Card Details:

Stamps: Pansy Patch
Ink: Bumble Bee, Fresh Freesia
Cardstock: Fresh Freesia, Basic White, Pansy Petals DSP
Accessories: Pansy Dies, Tailor Made Tags Dies, White Glittered Ribbon, Iridescent Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I'm not crazy on Pansies but I really love this suite of products!
It makes the prettiest cards! I am thrilled that this bundle has carried over into the NEW Stampin Up! catalog that will be coming in May but sadly the DSP won't carry with it. I made sure to order myself another pack as the one I have now is almost gone.

I'm not sure why when Stampin Up! brings out a new suite of products that have Designer Series Papers to coordinate with it and it ends up carrying over into a new catalog that the DSP doesn't carry over with it? I wish they would start to reconsider this option in the future.

*****************************************************
My thoughts today...


Amen!

Thanks for stopping by & have yourself a wonderful day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

Carol L said...

Those papers and colors are just beautiful! The pansies are such a pretty flower for spring, and I love how well you met this fun challenge! I agree with your Saturday quote too - I tip my glass to a perfect Saturday for all of us :) stay warm too!

D'Ann said...

Lovely card with wonderful design and sentiments! Your friend will love it and a Panera gift card sounds like a perfect gift to go inside. I too thought about the dsp and like you wish they'd keep it at least a second year. Have a wonderful weekend!