Thursday, March 17, 2022

Happy St Patrick's Day

 Hello & Happy Thursday!

A yukky, rainy day is forecast for today.
I've got a set of St Patrick's Day cards to show today that I made to send out to friends.





Card Details:

Stamps: A Wish For Everything
Ink: Night of Navy, Granny Apple Green, So Saffron
Cardstock: Granny Apple Green, Basic White, Sunshine & Rainbows DSP (SAB 22)
Accessories: Tasteful Textile 3D EF, Circle Layering Framelits, Impression Obsession Clover Die, Gold Gilded Gems, Gold Shimmer Ribbon, Glue Dots, Mini Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I seen so many cute cards made for St Patrick's Day using this paper so I had to give it a try!
I hope the recipients loved them! 

*******************************************************
My thoughts today...


Happy St Patrick's Day to you!
~Wendy










3 comments:

Carol L said...

This recipient loved hers, for sure! I'm just tickled with all those cute little rainbows working the background and that little shamrock is the perfect accent! Great design with the tri-color stamped sentiment too, and thanks for sharing one with me - I love it! Happy St. Patrick's day! May your luck be the best today!

D'Ann said...

This is so cute! I especially love the little clover which is such a nice finishing touch. I'm a little late, but Happy St. Paddy's Day!

Cindy Linthicum said...

What a cute card and an excellent way to use that DSP.