Monday, March 14, 2022

Friendly Hello

 Hello & Happy Monday, Everyone!

I hope you all had a nice weekend?
Did you remember to change your clocks an hour ahead?
Shawn got all our clocks changed and then changed out the batteries in the smoke detectors.

Saturday I spent all day at my stamp table!
It was wonderful! I haven't done that in a very long time!
I pulled out a few things from SaleABRation that I did not get to use and made some cards!





I made a pack of these for on my card rack.
I'm sure they won't last long!
I left my pretty papers do all the work and just added my sentiment on a tag!


Card Details:

Stamps: Friendly Hello (SAB 22)
Ink: Shaded Spruce
Cardstock: Fresh Freesia, Pale Papaya, Pool Party, Basic White, Friendly Hello DSP (SAB 22)
Accessories: Tailor Made Tags Dies, White Glittered Ribbon, Iridescent Rhinestones, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


When creating these cards I placed my sentiment tags above or below where my bird was on the DSP. I just could not cover that sweet bird!

************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy




1 comment:

Carol L said...

These are such pretty cards with those wonderful papers! I love how you altered the sentiment tags so the bird would show on each one of them! Beautiful! Happy DST!