Sunday, March 27, 2022

Lemon Bundt Cakes

 Hello & Happy Sunday, Friends!

Burrr, there is a chill in the air today!
Winter made it's return yesterday just as we were headed out to walk the dogs!
We had graupel!! Yea, I know.....what's that, right??
It is like a mix of hail & snow. Google it....it's definitely a thing!
It was so werid and came down very heavy and lasted about 30 minutes.
In all my 50some years....never seen anything like it!

So, today I am sharing a sweet treat that I made a few weeks ago after watching a Facebook Live. Marisa from over at Kitchen Table Stamper did a video on how to create them.
And it just so happened that I had a box of Hostess Lemon Baby Bundt Cakes in the food closet!






I changed up my box with different colors and papers to coordinate with my Lemon Bundt Cakes. I made 2 of these and gave one to Kelsey. She loves Lemon!

Project Details:

Stamps: What's Cookin', Lemon Zest (retired)
Ink: Lemon Lime Twist (retired), Daffodil Delight, Crumb Cake
Cardstock: Daffodil Delight, Crumb Cake, Lemon Lime Twist (retired), Basic White, Tutti Frutti DSP (retired)
Accessories: Heart Pack Punch, Cookin' Dies, Hippo & Friends Dies, Circle Layering Framelits, Doilies (retired), Corner Rounder Punch (retired), White Crinkle Ribbon, Rhinestones, Velcro Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Kelsey loved it!
She even shared the other cake with her co-worker!
Each box holds 2 Bundt Cakes.

**********************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy



2 comments:

Carol L said...

These are so cute and I love lemon as well! Those little bundt cakes are quite tasty and sweet too :) We had that weird weather yesterday afternoon - rain mixed with all kinds of stuff and it was strange to see, I agree! Today the wind is whipping around so hard my house is rattling! LOL Cute project today and happy weekend!

D'Ann said...

These are so super adorable! Just right for giving a little something that isn't candy. Your version is so cute! Thanks for always sharing!