Sunday, March 13, 2022

Coffee & A Mystery Card Challenge

 Hello & Happy Sunday!

What a difference today is compared to yesterday.
Lots of blue skies and its a bit warmer too!
We got about 4 inches of snow which lasted all day.
It's melting nicely today and the rest of this coming week it is to be in the 50's & 60's which will melt this snow until it's gone! 
I hope this was our last snowfall as i'm ready for spring & flowers!

Today I have a set of cards to share that I made for another one of Kitchen Table Stampers Coffee & A Mystery Card Challenge. I love her style of stamping and the challenges that she does with her followers. This is the list of things we needed for Thursday's Challenge...


I pulled out my Hand Penned stamp set and Hand Penned DSP and got my card started.
I need a pack of Thinking of You cards for my card lady so I decided to use this challenge to make that set.






I love those challenges and will try to play along when I can.
It definitely helps me to get out of my comfort zone and use colors I normally would not use.

Card Details:

Stamps: Hand Penned, Special Moments (SAB 22)
Ink: Mint Macaron, Cinnamon Cider, Memento Black, Stampin Blends- Mint Macaron, Pool Party & Cinnamon Cider
Cardstock: Mint Macaron, Basic White, Cinnamon Cider, Hand Penned DSP
Accessories: Hippo & Friends Dies, Tailor Made Tags Dies, Penned Flowers Dies, Blending Brushes, Mint Macaron Shimmer Ribbon (retired), Wink of Stella, Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

****************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a relaxing day!
~Wendy








1 comment:

Carol L said...

Those colors are so pretty and I would be completely lost trying to create a card with all those elements at once! Very pretty, and I really like that pretty ribbon too! That snowstorm was crazy and today it's all melting nicely - so come on spring! I'm ready!