Thursday, March 3, 2022

Happy Easter

Hello & Happy Thursday, Everyone!

A quick post today as I want to try to finish up my card order that i've been working on!

 I have another pack of Easter cards to share that I made for my card lady.
I used more of the Daffodil Delight DSP that was available during SaleABRation.






Card Details:

Stamps: Easter's Promise (retired)
Ink: Flirty Flamingo
Cardstock: Basic White, Pale Papaya, Daffodil Afternoon DSP (SAB 22)
Accessories: Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Daffodil Dies, White Glittered Ribbon, Iridescent Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


My sentiment comes from an old set called Easter's Promise that was out a few years ago.
That adorable little butterfly is stamped on Pale Papaya cardstock with Pale Papaya ink. It comes from the Daffodil Daydream stamp set. It was diecut with the Daffodil Dies. This is a nice bundle and one that could be used for different occasions. I hope soon I get the chance to sit and play with the dies a bit more. It is a big die set that has different daffodils and stems. I noticed yesterday that my daffodils in the backyard are starting to pop up! A sure sign that spring is coming!

That is all I have for today! For now, it's back to my stamp table to create more cards!
My card lady called again yesterday and ordered more. 
I just hope my hands are up for the challenge!


*************************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
~Wendy







1 comment:

Carol L said...

This set is just beautiful! I love the black color with those daffodils in that designer paper - it's just gorgeous! Anyone would be pleased to receive an Easter card like this! Wishing you a good day and a better end of this week!