Monday, March 7, 2022

Daffodil Dies for Easter

 Hello & Happy Monday,  Friends!

I hope you all had a fabulous weekend!
Our weather yesterday was pretty warm....74 degrees!
However, it was cloudy all day and very windy.
It was nice to open the windows just a little bit and let the fresh air in.
I was a bit under the weather this weekend with a head cold/sinus issues.
I guess with our weather the last few weeks being all over the place it was bound to happen.
I'm hoping in the next few days to feel better.

Saturday I worked all day on my recent card order. My card lady order 3 packs of Easter cards this year and I already shared the other 2 packs. Today I have the last pack to show and I used more of the Daffodil Afternoon DSP from SaleABRation. I'm working hard to get that pack used up!






I was so happy with how these turned out that I almost thought about keeping them for myself! LOL I used the Daffodil Dies on these for the first time. I had to go in search of how to use them. Lots of parts & pieces and once I figured out how to layer them it went quick. I also used Adhesive Sheets on the back of my cardstock so I did not have to glue down each & every piece. Those Adhesive Sheets are amazing!

Card Details:

Stamps: Daffodil Daydream
Ink: Crushed Curry, Memento Black, Daffodil Delight Stampin Blends
Cardstock: Daffodil Delight, Crushed Curry, Pear Pizzazz, Very Vanilla, Daffodil Afternoon DSP (SAB 22)
Accessories: Daffodil Dies, Tasteful Textile 3D EF, Pretty Pillow Box Dies, Adhesive Sheets, Champagne Rhinestones, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I kept these cards flat for easy mailing for my card lady.
It took all I had to not add a bow to these! 
I'm a sucker for ribbon and bows!

***********************************************
My thoughts today...


Isn't that the truth!

Thanks for stopping by & have a terrific day!
~Wendy






1 comment:

Carol L said...

The daffodils are so pretty and I love that touch of black with one panel. A beautiful sentiment panel with the butterfly is a lovely touch too for these cards.