Friday, March 25, 2022

Pierced Blooms Card Set

 Hello & Happy Friday, Friends!

I hope your all doing well.
I took some time off from stamping & blogging and gave my hands a rest.
I sat down yesterday to finish up a set of cards that I started 2 weeks ago. 
I wanted to get them wrapped up and off my table.
I used some pretty Friendly Hello DSP and paired it with the Pierced Blooms Dies.






Card Details:

Stamps: Shaded Summer
Ink: Pale Papaya
Cardstock: Pale Papaya, Basic White, Soft Seafoam, Friendly Hello DSP (SAB 22)
Accessories: Pierced Blooms Dies, In Color Jewels, White Glittered Ribbon, Glue Dots, Mini Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


After I finished these up I seen that Stampin Up! posted the retiring list.
I was sad to learn that these Pierced Blooms Dies and it's coordinating In Bloom stamp set were on the retired list. Such a lovely set of stamps & dies but you all know it will not be leaving my stamp room and it will continue to be used.
My sentiment comes from the Shaded Summer stamp set that will be carrying over into the new catalog which starts May 3, 2022.
I have seen the new catalog and it's pretty amazing!

*******************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy




3 comments:

LeAnne said...

I was sad to see Pierced Blooms retire, but like you, it will NEVER leave my stamp room, I love those dies! You had me at that beautiful peachy color on your cards.....so happy it will be around for another year! As well as Shaded Summer too! Enjoy your wet, rainy, foggy day!!

Carol L said...

I was just about to email you to make sure you were OK after not posting for a while. I hope the rest did your hands some good. These cards are so feminine and pretty and I love those die-cut flowers and ribbon bows! Do take good care of yourself and those precious hands!

D'Ann said...

Love the pretty soft colors you used! I too cannot believe they are retiring the pierced blooms dies. They are beautiful on your cards and a nice accent or focal point on projects. Thanks for sharing your wonderful creations and have a great weekend!