Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Flowing Flowers

 Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Another beautiful day is on tap before rain comes in tomorrow for St. Patrick's Day.
With all the nice weather we've had the last few days alittle rain is welcomed.
Just happy it's not snow!

Today I have a set of cards to show that I made for my card lady over the weekend.
So far she asked for a pack of Thinking of You & a set of No Saying cards. If your a follower of mine you know I always say I struggle with making cards without a saying. 
Well, this set came pretty easy to me...






Card Details:

Stamps: Flowing Flowers
Ink: Polished Pink
Cardstock: Polished Pink, Basic Black, Basic White, Pattern Party DSP (hostess)
Accessories: Circle Layering Framelits, Stitched Greenery Die, Polished Pink Ribbon, In Color Jewels, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I think my card lady will like these!

**************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have an amazing day!
~Wendy





1 comment:

Carol L said...

These are beautiful and can be used for many occasions I'm sure! I love the color combo and that pretty strip of dsp that perfectly showcases that flower! As for tomorrow, let it rain - I'm just grateful that it isn't the white stuff!