Saturday, December 31, 2022

2022 Year In Review

Hello & Happy Saturday!

It's the last day of 2022 and if your a regular blog follower of mine you know I do my annual Year In Review and share my favorite cards & projects that I made throughout this last year! 

I wanted to get it ready last evening but I had a terrible headache and went to bed early, sorry!

So let's get this started....

January 2022



February 2022




March 2022




April 2022




May 2022



June 2022



July 2022




August 2022



September 2022



October 2022



November 2022




December 2022





And there you have all my favorites from this past year.
I hope that I have inspired you to be creative in some way!
I will continue to share all my creations throughout 2023 as long as my hands are up to the challenge! 

**************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy

























1 comment:

Carol L said...

What an amazing collection of your creativity over the past year! You constantly keep me inspired and I'm especially fond of that gorgeous anniversary card and those patriotic triple stars just sing to me! Beautiful work on all of these and I'm proud to say a couple of them are in my home to this day :) I hope you're feeling back to your healthy self again soon and I wish you the best possible year in 2023 as well. Happy New Year!