Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Seasonal Happy Birthday

 Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Today I am off to my stamp table again to work on some cards for Audrey. She called me 3 times yesterday in a panic because she needed more Christmas cards, a pack of sympathy and 2 engagement cards. I will try to get them made for her and delivered tonight. I am also picking up the Christmas treat baskets. I hope there isn't much left. 

I am sharing a pack of birthday cards that I made as part of her last order that was already delivered to her. She requested something seasonal for December so I pulled out some Painted Christmas DSP and whipped these up!






Card Details:

Stamps: Biggest Wish, Christmas Season
Ink: Evening Evergreen, Pear Pizzazz
Cardstock: Evening Evergreen, Pear Pizzazz, Real Red, Basic White, Painted Christmas DSP
Accessories: Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Seasonal Labels Dies, Red Rhinestones, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


These came together pretty easily since I had most of the bits & pieces already diecut in my stamp case from other projects. I thought this paper worked well for the season and these could be used for either a man or a woman which is what she wanted. She loved them!

******************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & make it a wonderful day!
And stay warm!
~Wendy






No comments: