Sunday, December 25, 2022

Merry Christmas!

Hello & Happy Sunday!

Christmas day has finally arrived!!
I am under the weather with a head cold and hoping that this will subside soon.
Our Christmas day will be low keyed since Shawn is still in isolation and I am under the weather. I'm sure our 5 degree weather outside isn't helping any of this.
Opening gifts and having our turkey dinner will still happen but I think this mama will be resting as much as possible. Tomorrow Shawn will test again so fingers crossed he can get out of isolation. I will test again today just to be on the safe side but so far the last 4 days I have been negative. What a Christmas!



Enjoy your day and Merry Christmas!!
~Wendy

2 comments:

Carol L said...

Merry Christmas sweet friend. I am so sorry the bug has landed in your house for Christmas but hopefully you'll all be feeling well again in little to no time! Get your rest and enjoy your day! Keeping you in my prayers always! Hugs!!

LeAnne said...

Wendy, I didn't even get ON my computer yesterday, so I am late wishing you a Merry Christmas and I am so sorry that you caught Covid! It's really hard not to pass it along to family members because by the time you realize it, it's too late! Hoping your (and Ryan's) symptoms aren't bad and you recover quickly. AND you don't lose your sense of taste!!!
Hugs!