Wednesday, December 21, 2022

JOY

 Good Morning & Happy Wednesday!

I hope that your week is going well!
We are now just 4 days away from Christmas and life gets pretty busy at this time!
I am planning to work on my 2023 Calendars. I know I won't get them all done today but if I can atleast get January done the rest will happen next week!

Yesterday I got Audrey's cards all done and delivered to her.
She was happy with everything! She said she was going to try to get those last minute Christmas cards addressed and mailed out today so she was thrilled that I was able to get them delivered to her right away!

Here is one of the packs of Christmas cards that I made for her yesterday.
She loved the Christmas tree cards I made her on her last order that she requested another pack. I pulled out my Christmas Lights & Brightest Glow stamp sets and got to work!






I have had these stamp sets since July when it was Demo Preorder time and I only just recently pulled out the Christmas Lights bundle to play with it. It's so pretty! The Lights Aglow DSP is beautiful with pops of Gold Foil. I have plenty left that I can use next year!

Card Details:

Stamps: Christmas Lights, Brightest Glow
Ink: Versamark
Cardstock: Soft Succulent, Very Vanilla, Gold Foil Paper, Lights Aglow DSP
Accessories: Gold Embossing Powder, Heat Gun, Stylish Shapes Dies, Circle Layering Framelits, Twinkling Lights Dies, Festive Pearls, Gold/Vanilla Satin Ribbon, Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


My hubby got a cold and is quite grumpy when he is not feeling good.
Today is going to be a tomato soup & grilled cheese kind of day and nothing beats the cold like a hot bowl or soup! It's been cold out but they are saying Friday it's to get brutal. 
Looks like our Christmas weekend is going to be VERY cold. Burrr! 
Bundle up my friends!

*******************************************
My thoughts today...


Happy 1st Day of Winter!
It sure feels like winter outside!

Thanks for stopping by & stay warm where ever you are!
~Wendy




1 comment:

LeAnne said...

Very pretty, Wendy! These papers are beautiful with the gold accents! STAY WARM! Yikes, crazy weather coming!