Monday, December 5, 2022

Star Bags

 Hello & Happy Monday!

Today I am sharing another sweet treat that I made for Christmas using the Star Bags from the 2022 July-December Mini Catalog!
If you weren't looking for them you would probably miss them being in the catty. They are on page 35 and have a few samples for it throughout the catty.
I decorated mine with the Cottage Wreath Bundle and filled them with Christmas Snickers Mini's!




These bags are very sturdy and will hold a good bit!
I love the smooth texture of them and you could easily stamp on them but i'd suggest you do that carefully as I smeared my ink on 2 of them. I gave up after that and just stamped my sentiment on a Stylish Shapes Dies and adhered it to my bags.  It did not help that I was rushing to get done but stamping on the bags is one option. 
I filled my bags with the Snickers candies and tied my bags shut by wrapping my Garden Green Ribbon around the top and tying my bow. The ribbon can easily slide off to get inside the bag. I used the Cottage Wreath stamp set and the Country Wreaths Dies to cut my wreaths out. Overall I was pleased with how they turned out!

Project Details:

Stamps: Cottage Wreath
Ink: Garden Green, Real Red
Cardstock: Real Red, Garden Green, Basic White
Accessories: Stylish Shapes Dies, Square Layering Framelits (retired), Circle Layering Framelits, Country Wreath Dies, Star Bags, Garden Green Ribbon, Red Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

****************************************
My thoughts today...


It sure is!
I have been listening to it while crafting!
Do you have a favorite Christmas song?
I have too many too list!

Thanks for stopping by & make it a great start to your week!
~Wendy




2 comments:

Vicki said...

These are beautiful! I love these bags!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Wendy,
Thanks so much for stopping by and for your kind comment!!
Those bags are really very pretty!!
I am so glad that you liked my new Beverage Bar...I had a lot of fun putting it together...I hope you are having a good day!!
Hugs,
Deb