Tuesday, December 6, 2022

Tate's Cookie Totes

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Yesterday I worked on Audrey's card order most of the day and today I hope to get it finished up. Saturday is my Christmas Stamp Day w/ Friends get together so I have some last minute things to finish up for that. I am looking forward to seeing them!

Today I am sharing a cookie tote I decorated for Christmas.
I picked up 10 Tate's Cookie Bags at my local Giant grocery store (10 for $10) and made a tote for them.
I then decorated them for Christmas thinking these would be a nice little treat with a glass of milk or a mug of hot cocoa. I made one of these totes a few months ago for Audrey as a thank you that I put in with her card order. You can see it here...






I really love how they turned out!
The DSP really gives them a Christmas-y feel. 

Project Details:

Stamps: Nothing's Better Than, Handmade Wishes
Ink: Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Real Red, Garden Green
Cardstock: Real Red, Garden Green, Basic White, Sweetest Christmas DSP
Accessories: Love You More Than Dies, Stylish Shapes Dies, Circle Layering Framelits, Iridescent Rhinestones, Iridescent Trim, Handheld Hole Punch (retired), Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I made up 10 totes for my cookies which were fun to decorate!
And the cookies are really good, too!

*****************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

Carol L said...

These are really cute bags and Tate's cookies are seriously good too! Have fun with your stamping friends on Saturday - those times are good for the soul. Hope all is well on your end as you prepare for Santa and the big day! Miss you, hugs!

Vicki said...

Super sweet....youmake the best treats!!!