Saturday, December 3, 2022

Christmas Treat Box

 Hello & Happy Saturday!

I hope your all doing well.
It's been crazy busy here but I am seeing light at the end of the tunnel, finally!
Kelsey & Shady are all settled in and she is back to work.
Everything is all decorated now for Christmas and I made my way back to my stamp table this afternoon after my haircut.
It's also Ryan's 36th birthday today!
We are going to have ice cream cake this evening since it's his favorite!

I wanted to share a sweet treat that I whipped up for Christmas using the Stampin Up! Acetate Card Boxes that I think have retired because I could not find them in the Stampin Up! Annual Catalog. They hold the 4 1/4 X 5 1/2 inch cards.
I cut the boxes in half and added 5 of the Kit Kat Candy Bars then decorated...





Project Details:

Stamps: Christmas To Remember
Ink: Shaded Spruce
Cardstock: Basic White, Santa's Express DSP
Accessories: Seasonal Labels Dies, White Glittered Ribbon, Wonderful Snowflakes, Holiday Rhinestones (Shaded Spruce), Dimensionals

These turned out super cute and super easy to make!
I used 6 Acetate Card Boxes (cut in half) and 2 bags of Christmas Kit Kats.

************************************************
My thoughts today...




Thanks for stopping by!
~Wendy




2 comments:

LeAnne said...

What a clever idea, they are so festive and fun! Great idea to use those boxes!

Vicki said...

So awesome! I need to CASE these!!!