Friday, December 23, 2022

Ring In The New!

 Hello & Happy Fri-YAY!

All is well here at the Aungst Residence.
Shawn did a video call with his doctor yesterday and they sent a prescription in for Paxlovid for his Covid. His cough is annoying if anything but he is having horrible body aches. He had a slight fever yesterday but nothing very high. I hope he gets to feeling better soon. He hates it downstairs by himself but he knows he has to do what he has to do so Ryan does not pick it up. I think with the crazy weather we are dealing with that we all have a bit of a cold/sinus thing going on. Kelsey & I keep testing negative.

So today I have a set of cards I made to sell but I think I am gonna keep them for myself to send out since I am not able to be at my stamp table to make any.
I made these cards for New Years with several retired products.






Card Details:

Stamps: Ring In The New (retired)
Ink: Shaded Spruce
Cardstock: Shaded Spruce, Basic White, Gold Foil Paper, Silver & Gold DSP (SAB 22)
Accessories: Stylish Shapes Dies, Circle Layering Framelits, Gold Snowflake Doilies (retired), Holiday Rhinestones (retired), Gold Cord, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

*****************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & stay warm & safe today!
~Wendy




2 comments:

LeAnne said...

Aw, praying that medication helps Shawn!! Beautiful cards! I have not ever made New Year's cards, but I think these are very special and I might just make a couple myself!

Carol L said...

I am so sorry Shawn has come down with this at Christmas! I hope he's feeling better soon! A great set of cards and perfect for the new year! Wishing you and yours the best possible Christmas and a happy and healthy new year too! Hugs!