Friday, December 9, 2022

Birthday Bonanza For Henry

 Hello & Happy Fri-YAY!

I'm glad the weekend is upon us!
Stamp Day w/ Friends is tomorrow afternoon after Miss Bailee gets back from grooming then a trip to my card lady's to drop off her card order and Christmas treats! 

Today I wanted to share a card I made last month for Audrey's card order.
She requested this for a little boy who just turned 1!
I don't have much in stamps for the little ones but thankfully I got the Birthday Bonanza bundle a few years ago which was perfect for this!



Card Details:

Stamps: Birthday Bonanza (retired)
Ink: Bermuda Bay
Cardstock: Bermuda Bay, Coastal Cabana, Basic White, Birthday Bonanza DSP (retired)
Accessories: Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Stylish Shapes Dies, Circle Layering Framelits, Bonanza Dies (retired), Daffodil Delight Ruched Ribbon (retired), Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


She loved the card and so did Little Henry!

**************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!
~Wendy




No comments: