Friday, December 30, 2022

Framed Florets Birthday

 Hello & Happy Friday!


We are slowly getting better around here!
We got all the Christmas decorations down and put away while we are in isolation.
I am hoping today to get to my stamp table because I have lots of stuff waiting on me.
Covid has been like a head cold for Ryan & I and we are feeling a bit better everyday.
We are still taking Dayquil & Nyquil and getting plenty of rest & fluids.
Sunday we will test again to see if we are negative. I'm so ready to get out of the house! 

I want to share a card I made back in November using the new Framed Florets Bundle.




Those pretty flowers were diecut with the Framed Florets Dies from the Fitting Florets DSP.
My Polished Pink strip was embossed with the retired Tasteful Textile 3D EF. It's my favorite! I used some retired Polished Pink In Color Jewels for some sparkle!

Card Details:

Stamps: Framed Florets
Ink: Polished Pink
Cardstock: Polished Pink, Basic White, Fitting Florets DSP
Accessories: Tasteful Textile 3D EF (retired), Framed Florets Dies, Polished Pink In Color Jewels (retired), Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

You'll be seeing more of this bundle in the new year since it is in the NEW January-April Mini Catalog!

I'll be back tomorrow to share my 2022 Year In Review.
I look forward to sharing my favorites with you!
See you then!

***************************************
My thoughts today...



Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

Carol L said...

I am so happy to see a post from you and know you're all feeling better now. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this beautiful birthday card with the great colors and fabulous design! It's gorgeous! Those colors are so gorgeous!

LeAnne said...

Gorgeous card, Wendy! So happy you guys are feeling better!