Sunday, December 11, 2022

Reese's PB Trees

 Good Rainy Morning from Red Lion, PA!
Happy Sunday to you!

We woke up to a rainy almost sleet like kind of morning.
It's pretty cold which makes me think the rain is mixing with sleet.
Tis the season, right?

Yesterday Miss Bailee got her bath & a haircut. She looked so cute and the groomer put a cute little peppermint scarf on her. Even Mr Shady thought she looked & smelled quite nice! LOL
I had my Stamp Day w Friends get together in the afternoon.
 We had such a good time! I will start sharing the pictures of the cards we made tomorrow so please be sure to come back and find out what Miss Emily's favorite was!
While we had Stamp Day my dear sweet hubby made a batch of Soft Snickerdoodle cookies and served them to us while making Christmas cards. They were still warm and were so good!
He even packaged a few up and sent them home with Deb & Emily!
After they left I packaged up the leftover treats and Audrey's card order and delivered them to her. Shawn also added a package of Snickerdoodles for her as well. She gave him a big ole hug for making her day! She loved all her cards she requested and was so happy with this year's Christmas treats! YAY! 
All in all it was a very good day and I did manage to stay awake until my Hallmark movie was over last night!

So today I want to share my Reese's PB Trees treat!
These are made with the small Reese's PB Trees and I placed 2 in each acetate box.
The boxes are the 3 1/8 x 3 1/8 inch size boxes that are now retired.
As of last night I had 12 of them made and Miss Emily bought 10! Only 2 made their way to Audrey and I told her if she wanted more to let me know i'd be happy to make more for her!






I remember the day I made these...it was a Sunday afternoon while watching football. 
They were so fun!

Project Details:

Stamps: Framed & Festive, Trees For Sale
Ink: Shaded Spruce, Real Red, Balmy Blue
Cardstock: Shaded Spruce, Basic White, Santa Express DSP
Accessories: Stylish Shapes Dies, Circle Layering Framelits, Tailor Made Tags Dies, Real Red Ribbon, Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


The acetate boxes were just a tad bigger than my Reese's PB Trees so on the bottom I added a little red & green paper shred that I had leftover from doing craft shows. It worked out nicely and gave my treats a little cushion so they did not flop around inside the box. Very fun & festive!

********************************************
My thoughts today...


I think it may be a football & hot chocolate kind of afternoon for me! LOL

Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy





4 comments:

LeAnne said...

These are gorgeous! This is one of my favorite stamp set, I just love that tree! And your goodies are always a treat! Stay warm and dry...no sleet here, just COLD and RAINY!

Carol L said...

You did a great job with the treats this year and these 2 designs are wonderful! How kind of your hubby to cater to so many with his hand-made baked cookies! Kindness is bountiful at your house and no one could possibly ask for more! Stay warm and enjoy the football games! Hugs

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Wendy,
These are adorable and I just love the colors!! I will be baking tomorrow but I am cutting back...after losing 37 pounds in 6 months, I do not want to blow it over the Holidays....Thanks so much for stopping by and for your kind words..
Hugs,
Deb

D'Ann said...

Firstly, I love that your hubby bakes. That just made my day. I love your stamp day with friends. They sound so fun and your treats are adorable as always! Thank you for always sharing your fun treats, goodies and cards!